Senior .NET Developer - C#
A fantastic opportunity for a versatile .Net and Mobility Developer to join our team.
Working as a key part in our development team, you will be both highly consultative and highly technical,
assisting with the ongoing development and migration of our in-house platforms.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3+ years commercial development experience
- Solid software design and development experience with Microsoft technologies: .Net, ASP.NET, C# .Net
- Significant experience with database development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with tools including: JIRA, TFS, GIT
- Familiar with Entity Framework
- Previous experience with MVC and Agile
- Understanding of quality standards and best practices
- Agile development experience
- Strong knowledge and commercial experience in Test Driven Development and Unit Testing
- Proven capability to handle architectural decisions and maintain code quality
- SOAP and REST architecture
- AWS experience is a bonus
- XML related technologies – XSLT XSD etc
Personal Attributes / Education
- Computer Science / Software Engineering related Bachelor or Masters degree or equivalent in experience
- Passion for software development
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrate initiative and be highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate ideas and solutions to people
Benefits & Culture
At Gridstone, we want to nurture talent in a cutting edge mobile environment where the amount you contribute will directly influence your success. What we offer is:
Genuine advancement. Our tech is developed in-house, so you can learn and develop alongside us.
Work with industry leaders in mission critical, world leading mobile applications.
Just be yourself. We don't want robots. We want personalities that add to our diverse working environment.
Flexibility. If you win the role, we trust you to get the job done.
Thanks for applying!